Thursday, February 02, 2006

Smart, But Feelin' Dumb

I feel like I've been working for two weeks straight, and it's just Thursday.

I've had a particularly challenging project this week. Lots of scope creep and things to figure out.

I feel as if my brain is all thought out, as if there is literally no more room in my brain to think, if that makes any sense.

The coup de gras was today during a meeting. which of course I had completely forgotten about until I checked my calendar. I was sitting on one of the conference room couches and started to feel this cooling sensation along my lower back and right hip. Holy cow, I thought. That's so relaxing. That feels good. I must be releasing some tension of some kind despite everything. Perfect!

Turns out my water bottle, which was behind me, had tipped over and was soaking my ass.

Yeah. That's the kind of week I've been having.

Here's to next Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend....superbowl