Monday, January 28, 2008

Dear Rosie

So I saw Rosie on Saturday at my folks house. We were hanging out, playing dominoes and my old Perfection game, which still scares the crap out of me when it pops up.

Then we watched some television. Holmes on Homes was on.

Says I:

"You know, that's what your Uncle, The Marine does for a living. He fixes and builds houses."

"Oh?" said Rosie.

At this point they were demolishing a kitchen "Yes. And he says this is the most fun part of the job."

"Well yeah," said Rosie "That's actually very good because if he doesn't like his boss or is having a bad day, he can just smash a hammer into a wall and then he can feel better."

Ah yes, the enduring wisdom of six year olds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay u...
so u been busy huh? Well i noticed..
I was like where is my zesty...
lol