It's coming up to 1:30 a.m. and I still can't sleep. Might be the Pepsi, but I think it's more the excitement. I had such a good day at rehearsal. It was the first time the whole cast had been together since the read through. Though still somewhat terrified at the prospect of learning my lines, I haven't felt this happy in a long time. It's just so wonderful to be around people who love theatre for its own sake.
I have an audition for the other play. I've read it and it's not bad. It's still in development and I think it would be exciting to be at the start of something. Still, assuming I get a part that means I'd be rehearsing/performing until May and there's this little voice in my head saying "you are crazay!"
Yeah. Can't deny that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am so happy for u!
xo
Post a Comment