Had my first real rehearsal last night. We got through an incredible amount of work and already we were starting to gel. I really have a good feeling about this show and although I think it will be a lot of work, I think it will be a really rewarding experience.
Saw the clairvoyant yesterday. Last year's visit was very specific in what she said. This year she said it's like I took everything to heart and really worked on it because my energy was "sparkly". LOL. It took her a second to recognize me. Makes sense to me as this time last year I basically felt like I was in rehab.
This session was more about general stuff.
Writing - yes.
Acting - yes.
She said I need to pursue these things and that I have the potential to go very far. There's a book I'm wanting to write with an angel as its main character. She said I absolutely had to do this, that everything was already in place and that the exercise would be almost one of divination versus creation. She said that I have a very strong angel energy, "just angels, angels, angels, but you have one in particular who's your guide."
She said that this is the time for me to really focus on who I am and what I want, in the sense that I need to focus on what's true for me.
It was definitely a lovely session.
At one point she said "I'm sorry I'm doing a lot of the talking here and it seems to be very general, but really I'm just getting bombarded with this stuff. It's like you're in the right place and you just need to keep all this stuff in mind as you move forward."
Then I spent the afternoon with my Mum having a cup of tea and gabbing. Then it was home for a quick nap and then rehearsal.
Oh this whirlwind life of psychics, tea and theater that I lead. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment