Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hello? Is There Anybody Out There?

Where did everybody go? There's been no comments here for days and everybody's blogs aren't getting updated. Y'all get on a cruise or something? LOL.

Anyway, had another rehearsal today. As usual I dreaded it and as usual it was fine. Just can't quite get out of this mode yet, but I'm getting there. I've just had a rough few days with matters of a feminine nature, and when I awoke this morning, [very late I might add] I didn't relish 4 hours in an unheated rehearsal space. Plus I'm not prepared. I was running low last week so really wasn't as prepared as I needed to be.

The ultimate mortification occurred when my fellow actress spotted some big dod of cat fur on my shirt. I'd put my clothing away, yet someone somehow made a bed of it. And I was in such a rush to get to rehearsal on time that I didn't do my usual roller sticky activity that I just do by default. And my director was sniffly cause she's allergic to cats.

Say it with me now: OH.MAH.GUH.

Anyway, I still feel really positive about the show. So funny this push and pull I have between loving it but not wanting to go at the same time. Quite bizarre. There's another production on at Alumnae Theatre that really appeals too, but it's rehearsal will start when I'm still in performance for this. So I'm getting too enthusiastic.

Still....

1 comment:

indigo herself said...

zest - i'm here! in fact, i just finished your reading and dedicated my last post to it. check it out and at the very least, have a chuckle.