Well.
I am delighted to report that Toby has been adopted! He'll be going to his new home with Ruth and her cat Zappa very shortly. Sometimes, a good deed is rewarded. I've just come home tonight to see him looking healthier than ever. It's a good feeling to know he's going to a home where he'll be loved and cared for.
I'm still having a miniature nervous breakdown at work this week. It started on Sunday. I'd had just a terrible week before - unable to concentrate, tired. I get so caught up in everything. It's hard right now. I'm trying to prepare a process document while managing projects with essentially no process in place. Ah...life in a vacuum.
My naturopath prescribed me a remedy called Ignatia. It's for ultra-sensitive types. Moi? Ultra-sensitive? Well I suppose picking up rocks and bringing them home because I thought they were lonely would qualify. I suppose. I was just a kid when I did this. Now I just pick up stray paper clips and pens because they actually have a use, and there they are, just abandoned on the street. How can you just walk on by?
Or maybe it's just me.
Anyway, I don't know how or if homeopathy works, but if I'm experiencing a placebo affect, I'll take it. I actually got through the day without chocolate.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment