I'd like to thank the various members of the spamming community out there that continue to send me email. It's nice to know that you're thinking of me and that without fail, your messages will be there waiting for me every day.
So thank you Jamal, for your notice on that Jiggy, Jiggy Hotlove viagra special. So thoughtful.
And Sa&^h! How could I forget your offer to retire all my debts in one fell swoop?
Tony H. esq. Your offer of Keep that Erection @#$ Empathy! was somewhat convoluted, but I could feel the love and concern. Thank you. Thank you.
And of course, how could I forget all those sweepstakes offers and mortgage refinancings for no fee? Spammers are such a generous community. Such a goldmine of information.
Why just the other day, Raheed emailed me AGAIN. I know it's no trouble for you to take my banking information and I'd love to hold on to that $1,000,000 US for you Raheed, but it just doesn't feel right somehow. But I do appreciate your trust in me. And if I'm going to take advantage of Larry's offer of free Cheese Whiz for life, it only seems fair that I give your offer due consideration.
Oh well. I'm off to check my email again. I'm sure I've got even more emails and wonderful offers waiting for me.
By the way, anyone interested in bulk buy Vitamin K? I got an email from Sally K. Wi*&^%lcot the other day....
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment