- Why is it when you get a blister, within two days of a scab forming, it begins to come off, exposing raw, irritated skin that is nowhere near healed?
- Joey Ramone is dead, yet Pat Boone lives?
- Why do cats need to sleep 17 hours a day? What the hell are they doing to result in such a level of fatigue? Oh I'm sorry. I forgot. Looking at me witheringly like I'm some tiresome moron does take up a lot of energy. I withdraw the question.
- In the song Cherish, Kool and the Gang asks the musical question "If you receive your calling before I awake, could I make it through the night?" OK. First of all, how's he going to know? If she receives her calling, he's asleep. And if he's made it through the night, i.e. he wakes up and she's dead, then he already has made it through the night, right? Why be so redundant? Conversely, how's he going to know she's received her calling? Exactly! Only if he was awake at the time, in which case I hope someone's ass is dialing 911 forthwith.
- Why does stupid shit like the above torture me? Why?
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment