Wednesday, August 10, 2005

True Confessions

Throughout my travels in the blogosphere, I’ve noticed that many postings have a thoroughly confessional tone. I don’t exempt my own blog from this, however, the level of intimacy to which some blogs drill down is at once interesting and befuddling to me.

I suppose many bloggers find it cathartic that their turmoil, however major or minor, is not only recorded but witnessed.

I find that I too am now succumbing to this need for confession. For I feel my relationship has reached a point with you, dear reader, that I can lay it all out - the good, the bad, and the completely whacked.

Hence, Friends, Romans presents the first in a series of

ZESTY’S TRUE CONFESSIONS

  1. My niece Rosy loaned me her Madeline Manners Sing-along DVD. And I watched it.
  2. I love Def Leppard.
  3. When I was a kid, I’d nibble on my dog’s Chew-eez treats because I liked the salty taste.
  4. I have an unhealthy obsession with chocolate covered almonds.
  5. I have never seen the movie “Dirty Dancing”.
  6. I feel that chocolate for breakfast is completely acceptable.
  7. I can’t burp on command.
  8. I actually thought my hair looked good in the eighties. (C’mon ladies, you know we did! Why deny it?)
    And finally,
  9. I hate UGG boots.

There. I feel better already.

No comments: