Thursday, April 06, 2006

Kiddisms

My Niece, Close to Christmas:

Rosy: Zesty, today we learned about Chanukah.

Me: Oh really? What's that all about?

Rosy: It's a holiday for doo-wish people.

At A Mexican Restaurant

The Marine meets me at Margaritas on Baldwin, one of our favourite restaurants. It's Friday night, and very busy. A little boy is waiting for a table with his mother and grandfather. The Marine passes them to meet me at our table and he hears:

Little Boy: Wow! It's really crowded in here.

Grandfather: And you know what that means don't you?

Little Boy: We have to go to Burger King?

At Canadian Tire

Little Girl: Can I have this?

Father: No. We're not buying you things today.

Little Girl: Then why am I here? I could have stayed at home.

1 comment:

scarbie doll said...

Ha! I'm so feeling this post because we are just about to enter this phase. Can't wait!

PS: Also LOVE LOVE LOVE Margaritas on Baldwin! Must have a girl's night there when the weather is just a smidge warmer.