Thursday, April 06, 2006

Operation Pudge Nudge: Pondering Pilates

Well I had my Pilates class yesterday and enjoyed it very much. My teacher is very very nice and I love her studio. It's in her home! She has this really nice loft space with tons of plants and a studio space to one side. It just had such a wicked vibe about it. I felt immediately at home and I think I'm really going to enjoy working with her.

Already I feel a difference in that it did wonders to really start releasing a lot of tension in my back and shoulders. I think I like it a bit better than Yoga. [Sorry Guru. It's not that I don't like Yoga, but Pilates just has this Sesame Street factor with all the doo-dads you get to use. Given you know me so well, this will make total sense. :) ]

So, I'll be doing my monthly weigh in at the weekend but I know I won't have lost anything. I'm taking this in stride because I know for a fact it's because I haven't been exercising as much as I need to. But I was right. My Pilates class broke the spell and I'm now ready to hit the Rec Centre.

Ragdoll? Crack out them new sneakers. LET'S ROLL GIRL!!

2 comments:

Deanna McFadden said...

Niw that I've found my blood, I'm good to go!

Deanna McFadden said...

Um, that would be *now*, not *niw*, serves me right for typing in the dark...