Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Game is Tight, and One Day, So Will My Ass

Well, short and sweet today Dear Reader, as I have an epsom salt bath calling my name. I had another great Pilates class today. Nice thing was it wasn't anywhere near as sore because I wasn't holding anywhere near as much tension in my body. It's really great to feel like I'm making progress already. I will, hopefully, be able to hit the rec centre tomorrow night for a quick run on the treadmill, but we shall see.

But overall, despite how busy I've been, I've really felt like I've got it going on. I'm making great strides with my work project, getting stuff done around the house, packing my lunches everyday, hitting Pilates class. It's nice to just be getting stuff done.

2 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

It seems that we're both tightening up in the ass department, I wish you luck and energy to continue.

Keep up the lunch thingee, that's the hardest to do.

Congrats on the feeling (having it goin on) most days I can't buy that feeling if I hit the lotto.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo...good goin' Zesty.

No offence taken about your love of pilates over yoga...its love by association anyway!