Thursday, April 27, 2006

Things I've Learned

  1. It's very hard to write a blog when one of your cats insists on chewing on your pant leg.
  2. Pilates is good for stress. Afterwards, you're too damn tired to care about anything.
  3. Chocolate isn't a food group, but should be.
  4. It is ever harder to write a blog when one of your cats insists on using your leg as a scratching post.
  5. That when you're very tired and have nothing interesting to say, it's best to write a redundant list of some kind.

3 comments:

Warren G said...

I love being too damn tired to care about anything. That's why I love working out at the gym before going to work.

Deanna McFadden said...

Heh. I just posted a damn list too -- great minds think alike. Or don't think, maybe that's the point? Oh, hell, I don't know.

Mrs A. said...

OR when the cat wants to jump at the computer screen after the cursor then lands on the keybroard typing things like lus7zt874w3087n542q 6tg96ntq76nvgy43...darn cats!