Monday, January 15, 2007

Why Am I Doing This?

Sometimes I don't even know why I do this blog. Lately, it's been like pulling teeth to muster any enthusiasm for it. I love connecting with my blog fam, but lately it just seems like I come here to whinge and I don't like it. I have other thoughts and issues clattering in my head like dropped cutlery, but I can't seem to get to those ideas here. Maybe this sinus thing is taking its toll. I dunno.

I'm just immensely frustrated right now. I'm tired of everything. I'd give anything to get two months of sleeping in, and at the same time I'm going to some wellness breakfast tomorrow to hear about a running club.

A RUNNING CLUB. What the hell am I thinking?

I'm thinking that I need to get my blood moving and this is a good way to do it. I'm thinking that I need to shake things up. Somehow.

I stumbled upon this today and it's a marvel. "Get Happy". The irony wasn't lost on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A RUNNING CLUB is great!! I think you would do so well with that.
I can tell that you have been distant but things will get better.....seriously!!!
Zesty you will get it together soon I hope...ya blog fam needs ya...lol

The Brown Blogger said...

DON'T LEAVE ME WOMAN!!!

I need you more than you know.

Now, go run. Just come back.