Monday, March 05, 2007

Adventures In Fashion

A design studio in New York City. Present day.

DESIGNER 1: We’ve got a new film to costume.

DESIGNER 2: Yeah?

DESIGNER 1: Yah. I thought this chair leg stub would make a guhrate hat. What do you think?

DESIGNER 2: [making spirit fingers] Totally fab.

DESIGNER 1. And we’ve got extra material from the costumes for that Christmas film we worked on right?

DESIGNER 2: What one was that? Jingle Balls?

DESIGNER 1: Nope.

DESIGNER 2: Candy’s Cane?

DESIGNER 1: I don’t think so.

DESIGNER 2: Santa’s Sac!

DESIGNER 1: Oh that’s totally it! [He pulls out a roll of material]

DESIGNER 2: Oh. Yes. YES. YES. YES!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAY HAY HAY ZESTY....
hey what is your REAL first name?

Deanna McFadden said...

I hate to admit it but I actually kind of think that dress is cute. The hat's a bit much but the dress is sassy and would look great on a 20 year old.