It's only now that my vacation has sunk in. Sunday night, my brain was still gearing up for work. I've been blissfully disconnected after the work marathon of the past year. I think it's because there are people there to carry on without me, therefore, I'm less likely to have work on my brain.
Still, I'm a bit edgy for no reason at all really and I'm just trying to focus of enjoying the time off. Monday will come soon enough. I have another workout tomorrow [ack! I'm dreading it.] and a visit to the doctor and perhaps a visit to my folks later this week if my energy improves and I feel alert enough to drive on the highway. Really that's about as ambitious as the week is going to get and that suits me just fine. I'm completely wiped and want to take advantage of the time to rest.
My voice over reel is also a wrap and I am incredibly pleased with the results. Next week I'm focusing on preparing packages to send to agents and going from there. I'm feeling very positive and even if nothing comes of the exercise I still feel proud of myself for just getting it done and not letting any lack of confidence get in the way. Ideas and intentions are really nothing. It's the doing that counts. That's what I find anyway, that I can reconcile results [or lack thereof] knowing that at least I've tried.
I expect my doctor's visit tomorrow to yield nothing in the usual way that these visits never really reveal anything of major note - fine by me, by the way. Who the hell wants a major diagnosis? Still, I just wish sometimes that I could make more sense out of the fatigue I've been battling for years, that I had a definitive explanation. Perhaps it's really all the anemia, and given my lack of shots and how hard my work out was on Monday, I think it's come back.
But, I have a really good feeling about my new doctor, and I think if there's anything to find, she'll find it. If she comes back and says it the usual suspects of anemia and low vitamin D, then I just need to stick with managing those effectively and doing whatever I can, whenever I can.
One thing that my trainer pointed out last work out however, was the fact that I've lost five inches off my waist. It's certainly not due to exercise or loss of weight - neither has occurred. I can only surmise that better quality sleep is the explanation. It's really the only thing of note that's changed substantially in the last few weeks.
Why am I even telling you this? I dunno. But I guess now I'll need to tell you what the doctor said. LOL.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And yes, you will..
Post a Comment