- I arrive at work and instead of saying “Good Morning” I say “Hay! Hay! HAAAAYYYYY!”
- I see pictures of celebrities and automatically begin composing witty captions to go with them.
- If a difficult situation arises, instead of telling my boss that I will “get right on it”, I inform him that “I will regulate on THAT ass. Ya feelin’ me?”
- When interviewing prospective employees, I ask them to give me the songs that make up the soundtrack of their life. If there are any songs by Chicago, they’re immediately eliminated from my candidate pool. [This has been surprisingly effective in separating the wheat from the chaff I’ll have you know.]
- On the spur of the moment, I ask people controversial questions like “Ok. You’re on a desert island with Hitler and Osama Bin Laden. Who do you whack first and how?”
- Our general manager made a suggestion I thought was crazy. I told her that her ass was a hot nutt.
Monday, March 06, 2006
I Know I'm Reading Yazmar's Blog Too Much When
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
now that's an awesome post!
Post a Comment