Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Freakadoo

Dreamin'
Dreamin' is free.
----- Blondie

Today I felt somewhat better at work having gotten a full night's sleep with no crazy ass nightmares.

Seriously. I have some really f&*ked up episodes.

Like the other night. I always know it's a bad sign when it's winter. So of course, in my dream there's a storm and I hear this cat yeowling and I think "I better take this cat inside and worry about who it belongs to later."

She's a beautiful calico and somehow my friend Georgie wants to adopt her. Just as I'm about to take the cat to Georgie I notice she has tags on. I look at one of the tags, and the cat's name is: Rosy - my niece's name.

The dream I had Sunday night was even worse. I'm in some abandoned house. I always know it's a bad sign when I'm in an abandoned house. In the dream, I'm some kind of investigator and I'm tracking a serial killer called "The Two Spot Killer", because this dude kills his victims in a way that they'll bleed a lot. He lays them in one spot, lets them bleed, then drags them to another and leaves them so there's always two big spots of blood.

Now I'm sorry, but isn't this just a little bit weird?

I suppose this is my brain's way of venting stress. Feeling stretched always seems to correlate to blood in my dreams. Sometimes the dreams go up a notch.

In this one dream I had, I'm walking down a street and hear this little boy's voice crying "Help! Help!" I turn and see him peering out of a basement window. I go to the window and see that he can just barely reach the bars. Yes. There's full on bars in this window and I can see into the basement and there is what appears to be ground meat.

So I of course do the logical thing. I just pry the bars off and pull the boy out of the basement. BUT, I decide that's not enough. I decide it is time to represent and go looking for the kidnapping motherf&*ker who locked up this kid in the first place. So I climb on in and there's all this ground meat, and blood and severed dog heads.

Yes. Severed dog heads y'all.

Somehow I find this guy. I don't even remember what he looked like. And I beat the crap out of him and then police come.

Maybe I'm a closet cop.

Anyway, there's just a helluva lot of crap going down, crap I can't really go into right now. Plus, I'm just dreading my allergy testing results this Saturday. Hey Scarbie - You know how you were talking about how you'd rather have a congested nose than give up brie? Oy. Can I relate.

Anyway, if any of you have any crazy ass dreams, I'd appreciate hearing about them. It would be nice to know I'm not alone in the Freakadoo Realm.

5 comments:

Deanna McFadden said...

Dude. That's crazy. All I dream about is meeting Ethan Hawke and running, like in marathons. Oh, and sometimes I dream about smoking, because I miss it.

The Brown Blogger said...

I can't even force myself to dream anymore. Shit... It's frustrating that I can't. Your dreams have messages, you should research and interpret them.

Then tell me.

Gallis said...

Well I think the one about the cat is pretty straight forward. For various reasons I'm worried about my niece. There's drama, which would explain the bad weather and the fact that the cat I'm saving has her name.

The other stuff? Who the heck knows? But I will research Hassan, and I will tell you.

The Brown Blogger said...

I'm checking for that.

Mrs A. said...

i had a dream last night that i hit this old schoolmate in the head with a hammer. he was very feminine, which he isn't in real life, wearing makeup and a weird haircut. he got mad, then we made up like nothing ever happened-WEIRD!!! and it was a very graphic hit...like a chuck of skull popped up and left a hole-ewwwww!