1. Why is TVO cancelling Studio 2? One of Ontario's most successful public affairs shows, it has run for 12 years. Why on earth would the government sanction the cancellation of a show provided free to all citizens, that is thoughtful, provocative, fair minded and intelligent?
Hmmmm. I think I just answered my own question.
2. Why do people like this stay in Canada? Lovely article from today's Globe and Mail about the wives of the men recently arrested for planning terrorist activity. They apparently think Canada is a "filthy country." If fundamentalist Islam is so appealing to some people, why do they never move to the countries that sanction it?
3. Why does my employer issue a new electonic usage policy that notes "no procedures are attached to this policy." Huh?
4. Why did Shuggy not pee at the vet today? How does a cat go 8 hours without peeing? How?
5. Why was Yazmar denied Mary J. Blige tickets? That's just wrong.
6. Why in my youth, did I not see the wisdom of the Smiths' lyrics "I had no job, and then I found a job, and heaven knows I'm miserable now."?
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whats up Zesty? Girl, I'm still tryna get my Mary tickets...and thats been a hell of a ride...why I was denied....I truly dont know...
Dang I was looking at ya profile and it was confirmed why I like you....Becuz u like "Loose Ends"
LMAO
Post a Comment