Today was substantially better Romanship. A good night's sleep can remedy a multitude of ills. I was feeling good enough to start working out again! I went today over my lunch, and did the treadmill for 40 minutes.
I think I'll stick at this for a month and then start increasing my activity or perhaps add in some weights. I just need to maintain my patience. More than likely, I'll probably have to contend with my usual nemesis of a chest cold or something of that ilk, but I'll just need to keep going this time and ride it out. It is what it is.
I've also booked a week's vacation next week. I'm hitting the six month mark with no substantial time off of any kind and given the fact that everyone else seems to be taking time off I thought what the hell? It's the only good window until mid-September and frankly, I don't think I can wait that long.
I'll be spending a week at home, sleeping in, watching movies and catching up on life. Here's to Friday.
Oh. And working on my new play. But more on that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment